We offer Australia’s fastest data recovery service for a failed RAID array of any type including RAID 5 and RAID 6, especially from Vmware, HP, IBM and Dell Servers.
Our Urgent, Emergency after hours service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. We are your best bet to get your files back to you as fast as humanly possible.
For over 18 years, we have been recovering data from failed RAID data recovery arrays with all different problems and levels of difficulty from a single drive from a server to ‘cloud storage’ with hundreds of hard drives at once from data centres that have experienced a flood. No problem is too small or big. Our data recovery labs have world class, state of the art hardware and software to enable us to provide the fastest possible turnaround time to get your files back to you urgently.
The most important thing to do now is to power everything off and avoid any attempts to rebuild, repair, replace disks or reconfigure the RAID data recovery array in any way. The main reason that data recovery is usually not possible is usually caused by an inexperienced IT support professional taking steps to try to help you but taking huge risks that may cause permanent data corruption or loss that cannot be reversed. The better condition we receive your hard drives in, the quicker we can recover the data for you at a lower cost and with a better outcome.
The most common problems we see are:
- 1 or 2 disks fail in a RAID 5 array. Usually 1 Disk reported that it failed in a RAID 5 array. We usually find that 1 drive failed a long time ago and was not noticed, when a second drive failed then all access to the data was lost.
- 2 or 3 drives fail in a RAID 5 or RAID 6 array.
- 2 Disks in a RAID-1 array suddenly fail – usually due some bad sectors/read errors or a head failure.
- RAID controller failure or lost RAID configuration.
- Lost access to all data after moving a server or updating some software or hardware component.
Very common types of hard disk drive problems we can help you with as part of the RAID data recovery process:
- Damaged heads
- Bad sectors/read errors/CRC errors or I/O errors.
- Bad SMART status
- Firmware/System Area corruption
- Damaged PCB
- Seized spindle motor
- Stiction (heads stuck on disk platters)
- Water Damage
- Fire Damage
Vmware, Windows and Linux RAID 5, RAID 5, RAID 10, RAID 0, JBOD/Spanned and RAID-1 arrays are the most common we work on. Usually from HP, Dell, IBM and other major brands of business grade servers.
Other complex types of RAID array we can help with are FreeNAS, Citrix Zen Server, NetApp, EMC. We can help with any file system, any operating system, any RAID controller and any RAID type.
We also recover data from many types of NAS Units (See our NAS data recovery service for more information).
The most common RAID data problems are usually due to bad sectors/read errors or a disk with failed heads. We have fixed thousands of hard drives with this exact type of problem and we recover data from more failed RAID arrays than any other data recovery company in Australia.
Why Choose Us?
- State of the art data recovery hardware, equipment and technologies available to repair failed SATA, SAS and SCSI hard disk drives. As Australia’s biggest data recovery company we have the most expensive and advanced tools available worldwide that other smaller and less experienced data recovery companies do not have access to.
- We can fix problems faster and with a higher chance of success for you due to 18 years of experience. We don’t need to learn on the job or by trial and error. We have seen it and fixed it before..probably hundreds of times.
- Safe and Professional: We will never do anything to make the problem worse or take any risky actions to recover your data unless it’s in a safe way that will not cause data loss/corruption. Our goal is to help get your data back, not to make the problem worse. We use proven world’s best practice standards and tools to recover data from failed RAID data recovery arrays.
- Class-100 Clean room to repair failed/faulty hard disk drives of all types and the biggest spare parts inventory of hard disk drives in Australia.
- We don’t need to outsource work – we can handle any problem in-house.
Payam Data Recovery is the only Seagate Authorised Data Recovery Service Provider in Australia. Seagate customers call: 1300-050-626 (1300 050 626)
You will be asked to pay a $500 Emergency RAID evaluation fee for us to drop everything, stop all other work we are doing and examine your disks urgently for you. Within about 2 hours (on average for most cases) we will let you know what problem we found, the cost to proceed with the data recovery work and how long we believe it may take.
$5,000 to $10,000 is the average cost for our urgent RAID data recovery services. Some complex cases can cost more than this. Non urgent jobs can cost a lot less. For any non-urgent RAID data recovery requests see: www.payam.com.au for our Economy and Priority Services. This web site is providing information about our Emergency RAID data recovery services for clients who want the best data recovery service available for critical data to get it back as quick as possible.
Most problem can be fixed and all data recovered within 24 hours or less. The average time needed for our urgent RAID data recovery service is 1-3 days. The time will vary depending on the number of hard drives, capacity of each disk and the problem type. More difficult cases can take days or even weeks if there is severe internal damage to hard disk drives or in cases of custom solutions need to be created where our standard data recovery methods fail.
Recent Example #1: A RAID 5 array from a HP Server with 8x 146 GB SAS hard drives with 2 that had damaged heads took less than 24 hours to recover all data.
Recent Example #2: A RAID-1 array with 2 failed 3TB SATA hard drives from a Vmware Server was recovered within 24 hours.
Recent Example #3: A RAID-6 array with 4 failed 4TB SAS hard drives from a IBM Server was recovered within 48 hours.
- Contact Us if you have any questions.
- Complete our Submit a job form online here. Print this form and bring it with you with your hard disk drives.
- You will be asked to pay $500 online by credit card. This is for our Emergency Evaluation and Quote. Normally done in around 2 hours (on average).
- You will be provided with a quote to proceed.
- Your data will normally be recovered to a USB 3.0 external hard disk drive or any other type of device you prefer.